Search & Rescue Kit
Emergency Search & Rescue Kit for Outdoor Survival & Disaster Relief.
(1) Saw - to help free trapped victims.
(1) Pair of Pliers - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Roll of Caution tape - to restrict access to dangerous areas.
(1) Steel Pulley Block/Tackle - to aid in immediate rescue efforts.
(1) Flathead Screwdriver - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Phillips Screwdriver - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Tarp (10' x 12') - provides emergency shelter and ground cover.
(4) Safety Goggles - protective eye cover for disaster relief teams.
(4) Safety Vests - fluorescent orange to identify rescue team leaders.
(1) Hammer/Hatchet - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Roll Duct Tape - for everything and anything.
(1) Vise Grip - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Folding Shovel - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) 24" Pry/Crow Bar - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Nylon Cord (50 ft.) - to set up camp and rescue efforts.
(4) Triage Tags - for identifying and prioritizing levels of sustained injury.
(4) Whistles - blows loud to attract rescue attention.
(4) Pair work gloves - leather palmed to help escape and sift through debris.
(4) Pair latex gloves - provides protection for treating others.
(4) Flashlights - to help clear buildings and find victims.
(4) Hard hats - OSHA-approved for dangerous conditions.
(8) Batteries (20-year shelf-life) - CODE-RED 'D' Cell batteries for an ensured shelf-life.
(4) Light Sticks (30 minutes)< - high intensity yellow for brilliant, instant, and reliable light.
(4) Light Sticks (12 hour) - bright, green, reliable light at the snap of the fingers.
(1) AM/FM Solar Radio with light and Crank Generator - to provide the latest news/reports and additional lighting .
(1) Packed in durable duffel bag - with easy-to-grab hand and shoulder carrying straps.
- sharp 6" stainless steel blade with jagged edge blade for cutting on opposing side, survival contents in handle (waterproof matches and fishing hooks/weights/line) compass, sheath and sharpening stone.