3 Pack Water - Boxes w/straws
3-Pack of Emergency Drinking Water Boxes Provide a 3-day Survival Supply and Have a 5-Year Shelf-Life!
Emergency Water Supplies
What are Aqua Blox®?
- Purified, commercially sterile drinking water boxes, aseptically packaged, excellent taste, economical.
- Water and packaging both comply with and surpass Federal standards for purified drinking water.
- Water is easily dispensed through attached, individually wrapped straw.
- Ideal as emergency water rations for disaster preparedness due to its 5 year U.S. Coast Guard-Approved Shelf-Life.
- When frozen, may be used as a first-aid cold pack for bruises, sprains, and other injuries. Longer lasting and significantly less expensive than freezable chemical cold packs.
- Very functional for wound cleansing. By puncturing dispensing hole with straw, AQUA BLOX® can be squeezed to eject a water stream with enough pressure to aid in removal of infectious particles from wounds.
- Can be stored at Emergency Operations Centers (EOC's) and used as drinking water, without interruption of work.
- Eliminates need for drinking utensils.
- AQUA BLOX® drinking water units are U.S. Coast Guard-approved and have a 5-year shelf-life.
- Effective means of dispersing drinking water to emergency personnel during field operations, fires, earthquakes, floods, events requiring crowd control and command posts.
- Each unit is an individual serving (8.45 oz). Easily dispensed to evacuees, homeless, retirees, children, incapacitated people, and others, by emergency personnel at a multi-casualty care center, Red Cross center, or field hospital.
- When empty, the top portion of AQUA BLOX® can be unfolded and cut off to serve as a durable cup for liquids or food.
- Simplifies water rationing and water management.
- All units are date coded and marked as to contents and suggested uses.